www.apollofilms.com.au (“Apollo Films”, or “the website”, or “our website”) is owned and operated by Apollo Films (“we”, “our” or “us”).
Before using this website please review these Terms and Conditions of Use carefully. They govern your rights, responsibilities and obligations as a user of Apollo Films (“Terms and Conditions”).
If you do not agree with any of the Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use our website.
By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use and our Disclaimer.
By continuing to access this website you are indicating your acceptance of:
- These Terms and Conditions of Use
- Our Disclaimer.
all of which are subject to change at our sole discretion and are available for your review on this website.
Definition of Content
In these Terms and Conditions, the phrase “content” is used to describe that information displayed and available for viewing or downloading. It includes, but is not limited to, text, images, pictures, logos, sketches, photographs, drawings, all multimedia (including video, sounds and animations) and other material posted or otherwise displayed on the website.
Disclaimer of liability
The content available on Apollo Films is provided for general information only. We do not warrant the accuracy of the content.
The content is provided on the condition that you undertake all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk.
The content is provided on the understanding that we give no warranty, guarantee or representation that:
- Information provided on this website is accurate, reliable or timely;
- Apollo Films, or the server that makes this website available on the world wide web (“www”) are free of software viruses, bugs or other harmful mechanisms;
- The functions contained in any software or database contained on this website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- Errors and defects on Apollo Films will be corrected.
This website is provided on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind.
To the full extent permitted by law, we are not responsible or liable to you for:
- Errors or omissions on Apollo Films or any linked website;
- Delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided on Apollo Films or linked websites; and
- Defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of Apollo Films;
whether caused through negligence of Apollo Films, its employees or independent contractors, or through any other cause.
To the full extent permitted by law all representations, conditions and warranties whether based in statute, common law or otherwise are excluded.
In the case of an implied warranty that cannot be excluded by law our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
In no case will we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, special or other damages including, without limitation, loss or delay of use, lost profits, loss of data or any other damage in contract, tort, equity or any other legal theory.
You will at all times indemnify Apollo Films and keep indemnified Apollo Films and its respective officers, employees and agents (‘the indemnified’) from and against any loss, including reasonable legal costs and expenses, or liability incurred by any of those indemnified from any claim, demand, suit, action or proceedings by any person against any of those indemnified where such loss or liability arose out of, in connection with or in respect of any breach of this Agreement by you; and publications of or distribution of the material and/or information supplied by you.
Links to other websites and third party website content
Our website may contain links to other websites (“third party websites”) for your information and convenience only.
You understand and agree that:
- Third party websites do not form part of our website;
- Third party websites are not under our control;
- We are not responsible for the content of any third party website;
- We do not warrant the accuracy of the content of third party websites;
- We do accept any liability in relation to third party websites;
- A link to a third party website is not a recommendation or endorsement by us of that website (or its products or services); and
- If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
We give no warranty, guarantee or representation that:
- Information provided on linked websites is accurate, reliable or timely;
- The goods or services offered by third party websites are suitable or without fault; and/or
- Linked websites are free of software viruses and errors.
Before relying on any content of this website or links to third party websites, we strongly suggest that you make up your own mind by:
- Carefully evaluating the accuracy, currency, completeness and reliability of the information being provided; and
- Considering whether the material and information is suitable for you; and
- Exercising your own skill and care with respect to its use.
Advertisers and sponsors
Apollo Films may contain advertisements for third parties’ goods and/or services. Third party advertisers are responsible for the accuracy of all representations made in those advertisements.
We does not endorse the products or services listed or advertised on this website. In particular:
- We give no warranty, guarantee or representation as to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on Apollo Films and/or any linked websites.
- We have not tested the products or services advertised or listed on this or linked websites, and cannot advise you on the suitability of products and services.
If you choose to purchase or use a product or service advertised by a third party on Apollo Films you do so at your own risk.
Before relying on any content of this website or linked websites, we strongly suggest you:
- Carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance of the information for the purpose for which it is to be used; and
- Exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use.
Removal of information and content
We may remove any content, including but not limited to links to third party websites, at any time without giving any explanation or justification for removing that content.
All intellectual property rights in relation to content on Apollo Films belong either to us or our licensors, advertisers or affiliates. By accessing this website you obtain no interest in that intellectual property.
All content on Apollo Films is protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions of Use
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use:
- At our discretion; and
- With or without giving further notice to you; and
- Without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
Your continued use after any change to these Terms and Conditions of Use indicates your acceptance of any change.
If you do not want to be bound by any change to the website, discontinue use of the website.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use are found to be void, unlawful, or unenforceable then that part will be deemed to be severable from the balance of these Terms and Conditions.
The severed part will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Queensland, Australia, without giving effect to any principal of conflicts of laws.
You agree to the jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland to determine any dispute arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
Except where otherwise stated, the material on this website is the property of Apollo Films, who hold copyright in it. This includes, but is not limited to, the website and database design, information, images, screens, web pages, logos and branding on this website.
The material may not be copied or revised without our written consent, or unless expressly provided by the website.
You may download and view content or print a copy of material on this website provided you do not modify the content in any way, including any copyright notice.
All rights expressly granted under these Terms and Conditions are reserved by us.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, or as permitted by the Copyright Act (1968), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, distribute or republish anything you find on this website without our express written permission.